Our Puppy Classes are COVID compliant
* Maximum of 6 puppies in a class
* Only one person to accompany each puppy
* Hand sanitiser will be used on arrival and departure and will be available throughout the class
* People are to keep 1.5m away from other people
* People are to only handle their own puppy
* People are to wear a face shield or mask throughout the class
Puppy Power prides itself on the personal way of training that we offer, either in a small class or on a one to one basis. We only use positive methods of training and can happily show you how to get the best relationship with your dog.
We believe that consistency in training and simply spending time with your dog is key and if we can do this for our dogs, we promise you will see the positive results.
Whether you have a new puppy, a ‘deaf’ adolescent dog or maybe a dog with a more specific behavioural issue, we can spend time with you and your furry kid to explain how we can assist you. Sometimes what may appear to be a huge problem can have the simplest of fixes.
We are based in Cape Town and are currently running our classes at Ou Kaapse Vet, 15 Keyser Rd, Tokai. If you don’t want to go to a group lesson you are more than welcome to book a private lesson with us, just give us a call.
To find out about our latest classes pop through to our News section!